- In general applicant may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as an Applicant user. The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The data will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law. SW India may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- Online Fee Payment system propose to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing to the Applicant by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
- It is sole responsibility of applicant to pick online payment option. SW India does not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular method.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the Company.
The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the company which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory given by the company shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
The Internet per se is susceptible to various cyber-crimes like phishing, vishing (Voice phishing), SMS (phishing through SMS), compromise of User’s system security etc., that could affect Payment Instructions / other instructions. Whilst the company shall endeavor to protect the interest of the customers, there cannot be any guarantee from such cyber-crimes and other actions that could affect Payment Instructions / other instructions to the company including but not limited to delay or failure in processing the instructions. The User shall separately evaluate all such risks and the company shall not be held responsible for the losses arising out of such cyber-crimes. The User understands that doing a Net Banking transaction at a Cyber-cafe/shared computer terminal is risky and shall avoid using the services of a Cyber cafe/shared computer terminal to do any Net Banking transactions.
The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that SW India or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
Limitation of Liability
In no event, SW India will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the applicant, or third party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site SW India shall not be liable for any failure by the applicant or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
The course provided by SW India under ‘SW India Learning Academy’ is meant for providing functional and operational information only. It does not in any manner provide an expert opinion. Please directly consult SW India or any other firm for expert guidance.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
SW India reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website. We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. SW India may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserves the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.