The programme tends to provide you with working knowledge to perform Internal Control Risk Management Function. It enables you to understand how managing risk can improve efficiency, effectiveness of business and compliance.
Why Be a Part of This Programme?
You will learn:
- Most commonly adopted Risk management and Internal Control Framework
- ERM and Linkage with Internal Control and How to Drive Growth for Your Business and For Your People Including Managing Emerging Risk from Industry 4.0 Technologies.
- Managing and Working on Internal Financial Controls And SOX, J-SOX and SOC 1 Initiative in Your Organization.
- It Will Also Enable you to Understand Perform Role of Audit Of IFC.
Professional Training Opportunity
The best performer during the course of the programme will be offered a paid internship opportunity at shine-wing india
- Certificate of Completion
- 1-hour Guidance on Sample RCM and IFC Programme of Your Organization
- 1 Hour One-on-One Mentor-ship Internal Control Domain Including Career Guidance (if required)
- 1 Mock Interview for Preparation in the Domain. Assessment Report on Strength (if required)
- Online Assessment Quiz
- Recorded Classes For 3 Months
Who Can Be a Part of This Programme?
- Business Process Owners
- Finance/Risk Management /CISO And IT Function, Internal Audit Executives
- Individuals Who Want to Build Career in Internal Control Management
June 1, 2020, Onwards
6 Day Programme (Monday – Saturday)
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Via Microsoft Teams
₹12,500/- ₹ 8,500/-
|Ms. Yukti Arora, Practice Leader, Process, Risk and Technology Services, ShineWing India|
|Mr. Manish Kumar, Practice Leader, Process, Risk and Technology Services, ShineWing India|
|Mr. Abhishek Srivastava, Director, Process, Risk and Technology Services, ShineWing India|
- Need for Risk Management- Compliance or Business Imperative
- Global Risk Management Framework Including What Makes Risk Management Framework Redundant or Robust
- Linkage of Enterprise Risk Management with Internal Control.
- Global Requirement on Risk and Internal Control Management Overview Including Internal Financial Control
- Entity Level Control
- General IT, Cyber and Privacy Control Including Industry 4.0 Technology Risk
- Process Level Control- Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire, Fixed Asset, Treasury and Financial Closing and Reporting
- Control Design and Implementation and Operating Effectiveness Testing
- Risk and Control Gap Assessment Including Approach for Addressing Control Gap and Manging Risk.
- Control Optimization and Process Redesign
- Risk Control in Time of CRISIS and Being Resilient
- Course Wrap Up